Cubigo Replacing Calendly for Visitor Scheduling
By Cubigo |
25 March 2021
Are you still using Calendly to schedule a visit in your community? Cubigo’s Visitor Management system can be easily implemented in senior living communities for a safe and efficient reopening for family visits and adaptation to the ‘new normal’ - replacing Calendly in less than 1 week.
Key benefits of using Cubigo’s Visitor Management:
- All family members’ information is exported from Calendly and uploaded on Cubigo with the connected accounts to their loved ones.
- Families do not need to fill in their personal information every time they schedule a visit.
- Families can cancel and reschedule a visit without calling the community so your team can focus on what’s important.
- Communities keep all locations and schedules in one place and can manage exceptions and visit restrictions on a resident level.
- Embedded metrics and reports give you a full overview of visit history to simplify contact tracing and increase awareness of residents who have not received visits.
- Contactless sign in/out with temperature screening and badge printing in one place; an easy set-up and safe solution to admit visitors.
Cubigo’s implementation team assists you during the transition from Calendly and continues to support you after implementation. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org